The Resource My sister's keeper : a novel
- My sister's keeper : a novel
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Jodi Picoult
- Sisters -- Fiction
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction
- Teenage girls -- Fiction
- Mothers and daughters
- Domestic fiction
- Madres e hijas -- Novela
- Leukemia -- Patients
- Hermanas -- Novela
- Donadores de órganos -- Novela
- Organ donors
- Sick children -- Fiction
- Teenage girls
- Domestic fiction
- Organ donors -- Fiction
- Muchachas adolescentes -- Novela
- Leucemia -- Enfermos -- Novela
- Niños enfermos -- Novela
- Sick children
- Leukemia -- Patients -- Fiction
- "Anna is not sick, but she might as well be. By age thirteen, she has undergone countless surgeries, transfusions, and shots so that her older sister, Kate, can somehow fight the leukemia that has plagued her since childhood. The product of preimplantation genetic diagnosis, Anna was conceived as a bone marrow match for Kate -- a life and a role that she has never challenged ... until now. Like most teenagers, Anna is beginning to question who she truly is. But unlike most teenagers, she has always been defined in terms of her sister -- and so Anna makes a decision that for most would be unthinkable, a decision that will tear her family apart and have perhaps fatal consequences for the sister she loves"--Cover
- Abraham Lincoln Illinois High School Book Award, 2006.
- Alex Award, 2005.
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), High School, 2007.
- Heartland Award, 2006.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Young Adult, 2007.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for High School, 2007.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- M9 2009
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of My sister's keeper : a novel
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work My sister's keeper : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://statesboro.library.link/resource/2rUY9OPvb8M/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://statesboro.library.link/resource/2rUY9OPvb8M/">My sister's keeper : a novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://statesboro.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://statesboro.library.link/">Statesboro Regional Public Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Statesboro Regional Public Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...