The Resource 1,001 facts about the human body, written by Sarah Brewer ; additional material by Naomi Craft
- 1,001 facts about the human body, written by Sarah Brewer ; additional material by Naomi Craft
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Sarah Brewer ; additional material by Naomi Craft
- "Some of the material in this book originally appeared in 'Pockets Human Body' published by Dorling Kindersley Ltd."--T.p. verso
- Includes index
- Introduction to the body: Evolution of the human body -- Body systems -- Cells -- Body structures: Skeleton -- Bone -- Skull -- Spine -- Joints -- Muscular system -- Hair and nails -- Brain and nervous system: Nervous system -- Brain -- Spinal cord -- Senses -- Heart, blood, and lungs: Cardiovascular system -- Heart -- Blood -- Fighting infection -- Endocrine system -- Respiratory system -- Digestion and excretion: Digestive system -- Mouth and teeth -- Stomach -- Intestines -- Liver and pancreas -- Urinary system -- Reproduction: Reproductive systems -- Sex and fertilization -- Pregnancy and birth -- Genetics and heredity -- Growing up -- Growing old -- Body facts: Pregnancy and birth -- Cells and tissue -- Senses -- Hormones -- Growing up and death -- Food and nutrition -- Immune systems -- Ovaries and urination -- Circulation and the heart -- Skin, hair, and nails -- Bones and teeth -- Muscles and exercise -- Brain and nerves -- Respiratory system -- Blood -- Genetics
- Control code
- 17 cm.
- 1st American ed.
- 192 p.
- Isbn Type
- Other physical details
- ill. (some col.)
- System control number
ContextContext of 1,001 facts about the human body, written by Sarah Brewer ; additional material by Naomi Craft
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance 1,001 facts about the human body, written by Sarah Brewer ; additional material by Naomi Craft
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://statesboro.library.link/resource/V2Kkf-184Es/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://statesboro.library.link/resource/V2Kkf-184Es/">1,001 facts about the human body, written by Sarah Brewer ; additional material by Naomi Craft</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://statesboro.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://statesboro.library.link/">Statesboro Regional Public Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Statesboro Regional Public Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...